Nathan MacKinnon (COL) and Jake Guentzel (PIT) Both To Score - was 11/2
Includes Overtime. Does not include Shootout. Bets void if players does not take to the ice.
St. Louis Blues and Seattle Kraken Both To Win In 60 Minutes - was 3/1
If Any Game Is Postponed Or Suspended More Than 24 Hours Bets Void
Tampa Bay Lightning
Vegas Golden Knights
Toronto Maple Leafs
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
St. Louis Blues
New Jersey Devils
San Jose Sharks
Los Angeles Kings
Columbus Blue Jackets
Detroit Red Wings
1/2 Odds Place 1, 2
We're very sorry
The page you're looking for was not found.
Ice Hockey Betting at William Hill
Betting on ice hockey?
Get the latest odds on the NHL, AHL and other top leagues with William Hill.
We’ve got a wide range of markets available for hockey fans, including ante-post, pre-match and in-play betting odds.
NHL betting markets
The NHL is ice hockey’s elite competition, with the likes of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Blackhawks and Boston Bruins all competing to win the Stanley Cup.
Thirty-one teams play 82 games across the regular season, with the best sides from the Eastern and Western Conferences progressing to the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Ice Hockey betting markets
There’s more to ice hockey than the NHL, though, with a host of leagues across the globe.
You can pick from the UK's Elite Ice Hockey League, Czech 1.Liga, German DEL, OHL, Swiss NLA, WHL and more.
Ice Hockey World Championships
The annual Ice Hockey World Championships sees the sport’s top nations compete across two divisions. Canada, USA, Sweden and Russia are some of the top sides.
Our Ice Hockey World Championship betting odds are available before and during each match.
Ice Hockey betting markets
• Money line – Who will win the game? (includes overtime and shootouts)
• 60 minutes betting – What will the result be after 60 minutes?
• Total match goals
• Competition winner
• First/Last/Next goalscorer
• Easy as 1-2-3 – Will 1, 2 or 3 goals be scored in each period?
• Correct score
• Both teams to score
• Winning margin
Ice hockey betting tips
• Head-to-head record. How have previous meeting between the sides gone? Does one team dominate?
• Check the stats. Know how a team or a player has been performing. There are plenty of stats out there to help.
• Form. How is a team playing? Are they on an unbeaten run? Have they been on a losing streak?
• Injuries. Is the star player available? Will the goalie start? It’s important to know who’ll be playing.
Offers and Promotions
• Enhanced Odds – boosted prices on certain markets every day.
• Flash Odds – boosted prices for a short period of time.
• #YourOdds – can’t find the market you want? Just tweet us with #YourOdds, and we’ll price up your bet.