Taco Van Der Hoorn
Nick Van Der Lijke
Kenneth Van Rooy
Stan van Tricht
Kevin Van Melsen
Michael Van Staeyen
Lars Van Den Berg
Casper van Uden
Dries De Pooter
1/4 Odds Place 1, 2, 3
Wout Van Aert
Miguel Angel Lopez
Daniel Felipe Martinez
Mathieu Van Der Poel
Tao Geoghegan Hart
Ilan Van Wilder
Ivan Ramiro Sosa
David De La Cruz
Victor De La Parte
1/4 Odds Place 1, 2, 3
We're very sorry
The page you're looking for was not found.
Cycling Betting with William Hill
William Hill brings you all the markets across cycling’s big events.
So, whether it’s the banked walls of the velodrome or a gruelling climb in the Alps, we’ve got you covered.
Read on for more about:
• Cycling betting – the Grand Tours and one-day classics
• Cycling betting markets – from outright winners to head-to-head battles
• The terms you need to know – just what is a peloton?
• Betting tips – digging into the stats
• Betting offers and promotions – race away with better cycling odds
Cycling’s three Grand Tours are the highlight of the year, with the sport’s top road riders battling to win over three weeks.
The Giro d’Italia is the first major stage race of each year, with riders looking to win general classification, and the maglia rosa.
All eyes turn to France later in the year for the iconic Tour de France. The race visits all corners of the country, and sometimes starts abroad. The winner of the Tour de France gets the yellow jersey.
The final Grand Tour is the Vuelta a España in Spain. The leader’s jersey is red for this race, which takes place from August to September.
As well as the Grand Tours, cycling also has a host of one-day races, which are hotly contested every year. The oldest and toughest make up the Monuments.
• Milan-San Remo
• Tour of Flanders
• Il Lombardia
Road World Championships
World champions are crowned every year. A road race and time trial see two riders earn the right to wear the rainbow colours on their back for the next 12 months.
Inside the velodrome you’ll see lots of explosive racing around the 250m track. There are individual and team events, including sprints and pursuits.
The Revolution series is the Premier League of track cycling, while there are regular World Championship and World Cup events. And every four years there’s the Olympic Games.
Cycling betting markets
We’ve got markets on all kinds of races in the cycling calendar. When it comes to the Grand Tours, outright betting covers more than just race winners; it also includes stage winners and the classification jerseys.
Nothing ensures you’re glued to the action more than head-to-head betting. Pick who you think will win between two riders, and then watch to see who crosses the line first.
Fancy the next stage to be won easily by a solo breakaway? Or maybe it will be a classic sprint with only the width of a tyre separating the winner and the rest. With winning margin betting, you can pick how close you think the race will be.
Over/under betting in cycling
There are all kinds of over/under betting opportunities to choose from. When betting across entire races, there’s over/under stage wins odds for your favourite riders, or over/under time trial victories for the experts in that discipline.
Here are some cycling betting tips to consider:
• Injuries. Who’s fit and who’s not? Injuries are common in cycling, so it’s important to know who’s fresh.
• Check the form. Who’s been racing well? The stats are out there to help you assess a rider’s recent record.
• Know the stage. Will it favour climbers or sprinters? Understanding the day’s route will help you pick a winner.
Offers and Promotions
• Top Price Guaranteed – unbeatable prices on selected Enhanced Odds.
• Enhanced Odds – boosted prices on certain markets every day.
• Flash Odds – boosted prices for a short period of time.
• #YourOdds – can’t find the market you want? Just tweet us with #YourOdds, and we’ll price up your bet.